The Ultimate Guide to Australian Work Visas: Which One Fits You?

G’day, future Aussie workers! Australia is a land of opportunities, and if you’re considering working Down Under, you’re in for a treat. But with various work visa options, which one is right for you? Let’s break it down:

1. Skilled Work Visas (Subclass 189 and 190)

These visas are for skilled workers looking to live and work in Australia permanently. They’re points-based, so your qualifications, work experience, and English proficiency matter. If you’re a skilled professional, these might be your golden tickets.

2. Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417 and 462)

Are you under 30 (or 35 for some countries) and seeking adventure? The working holiday visa is your go-to. You can work and travel in Oz for up to a year. It’s perfect for exploring the Land of Oz while earning some cash.

3. Employer-Sponsored Visas

If you have a job offer from an Australian employer, this could be your path. There are different subclasses, like the Subclass 482 (Temporary Skill Shortage) and Subclass 186 (Employer Nomination Scheme). Your employer’s sponsorship is your ticket.

4. Graduate Visas

Graduated in Australia? You might be eligible for a graduate visa (Subclass 485) that allows you to stay and work temporarily. It’s a great way to kickstart your career in Oz.

Choosing the right visa is crucial. It depends on your qualifications, goals, and circumstances. Our consultancy specializes in helping you navigate this maze. Get in touch to explore your Australian work adventure! Ready to dive into the world of Australian visas? Contact us for expert guidance on your journey to study or work in Australia. We’re here to make your dreams a reality


Book a Free Session With our Expert Counsellors