Local Business Schema Add this code to the head section of your website

Visa Requirements for Studying in USA

The diverse and extensive range of institution types that make up the American higher education system is one of its most alluring features. As a result, the diversity offers the students the chance to specialise in a range of academic fields and advance their careers.

At V4U Global, we take great pleasure in having the chance to offer outstanding counselling through our highly qualified counsellors. As a result, we go above and beyond to give you all the information you need to pursue higher education in the US as an international student.

USA student visa categories

In the United States of America (USA), there are three different kinds of student visas: J, M. A., and F.

  • F-1 student visa: to attend a university or college recognised by the United States.
  • J-1 Exchange Visa: To participate in an exchange programme made available by universities and high schools.
  • M-1 student visa: To participate in non-academic, vocational, and training programmes in the United States.You must first apply to and be accepted by a higher education institution in the United States that is accredited by the Student Exchange and Visiting Program before you can submit an application for any of the aforementioned visas (SEVP). As a result, we help you locate the US Department of Education’s list of all approved US institutions and direct you to make your selection in accordance with your preferences. After being approved, you will obtain an I-20 form from the SEVP-certified institution’s office for international students. Your entire personal information is on the form, thus it will be stored in the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS).

Eligibility criteria and required paperwork for visa applications

With the help of V4U Global, we make sure you put together the necessary paperwork to successfully apply for the visa, including the following.

  • A valid for six months following the start of your stay in the United States
  • Admission to a SEVP-certified institution and receipt of Form I-20
  • Payment for SEVIS
  • Form DS-160 and an application for a non-immigrant visa
  • Your pictures in the required formats, together with your phone number
  • Certificates from the academic world, such as degrees, diplomas, or transcripts
  • Bank statements, scholarship applications, and a statement of your sponsor’s financial commitment, if any, are examples of evidence to support your claim that you have enough money to cover living expenses.


In the US embassy, a formal interview may also be requested of you.

Achieve greatness beyond borders

Book a Free Session With our Expert Counsellors